Rich Green Consultancy
Technical advisor to Nigerian client on large welded pipe (2013)
Technical advisor to Turkish Client on seamless pipe (2011)
Specialist advisor to Metals Consulting International
* plate and strip mills and welded pipe production in Russia (2007)
* OCTG casings expansion in Russia (2008)
* welded pipe project in Turkey (2011)
Technical advisor to Hatch on seamless and electro-welded tube:
* OCTG finishing of welded pipe in USA;
* Economic modelling of LSAW large pipe.
* Venezuelan client on technology, costs and markets (1997);
* Business plan to restructure the steelmaking, continuous casting and seamless tube production at Seversky Tube Works in Russia (1998);
* Economic modelling of seamless tube plant in USA (2001);
* Technical review of a variety of tube plants in a large Russian tube manufacturing group, including seamless, extruded, seam welded, spiral welded tube and pipe and drill pipes (2004-5);
* Valuation of tube extrusion plant in Turkey (2006)
* Review of seamless hot rolling and finishing project in Russia (2007).
* Proposal on seamless OCTG mill for Middle East (2008)
Advisor to WS Atkins seamless and welded tube and pipe:
* Due diligence on large diameter LSAW pipe plant in UAE
* Hot rolled and drawn welded tube for Huta Sendzimira privatisation in Poland (2003)
* Reconstructing seamless tube mills and finishing departments in Georgia (2006)
* Review of tube finishing project in Russia (2007-8).
* proposal for seamless OCTG mill for Middle East
Technical expert to PriceWaterhouseCooper, Czech:
* Seamless and Welded Tube mills for Croatian Steel Industry Restructuring program (2004).
Specialist consultant to CORUS Consulting
* seamless tube rolling and finishing for specialty steels. Selection of know-how and processes, acquisition of tenders for equipment (2000).
Consultant to Usaid
* privatisation of a factory in Bosnia-Hercegovina making ERW seam welded tube, cold drawn and finished products (2001).
Technical feasibility study for Tubemakers of South Africa (TOSA). Proposals for integrating new seamless tube equipment and finishing process equipment into existing buildings with existing services and utilities, and alternatively installing the equipment on a greenfield site.